Wednesday, January 14, 2009






This is my usual Monday morning look. Yes, I know it's not Monday, I wasn't able to get this post done Monday, so here it is. Something for you to laugh at.


Those jammies are the most comfortablest (I'm not sure that's a real word, but you get what I'm sayin') ones I've ever owned. The colors make me think I should live in Whoville with Cindy Lou Who.


Yup, that is a real apron. I think every real homemaker should own at least a couple of aprons. I do have a few antique ones but I don't want to ruin them. I love the cherries all over this one.




Is that a tiara she's wearing? Well of course it is! What did you think princesses wore? So this is my usual Monday attire. Monday is chore day. And actually chores are more pleasant when you're wearing a tiara...





Jacob came in my room this morning with that Gilligan hat and tie on, ready to start his day. Did I mention, we don't always get dressed. Yup, one of the perks of being a SAHM/homeschooler. He loves his kitchen he got for Christmas. I figure I'll teach these boys how to live on their own, cooking, cleaning, a little bit of sewing and then their Daddy can do all the guy stuff. You know, make them "well rounded" -I think it's just being prepared for Life. So at this point I'm not sure if he's going to grow up to be stranded on a desserted isle or work on Wall Street???

No comments: