Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Thoughts...


For Today September 8th, 2009

Today's entry is from the Simple Woman's Daybook http://www.thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/


Outside my window...

is a yellow bus.

I am thinking...

about the errands I will run today.

I am thankful for...

my healthy family.

From the kitchen...

those leftover enchiladas are stuck to the plates! lol!

I am wearing...

a soft yellow peasant top and dark denim capris w/ no shoes.

I am creating...

suitcase storage for the kids play room.

I am going...

to learn the whole book of James, by heart.

I am reading...

the FlyLady book, Sink Reflections I think it's called.

I am hoping...

to get this clothing shop opened in two weeks.

Around the house...

there is silence except for when Baby Bunny hops in his cage.

One of my favorite things...

fresh laundry folded neatly and put into everyone's drawers.

A few plans for the rest of the week...

are my homeopathic study grp. tonight, DH starts college Wed., having dinner w/ a good friend Friday.

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing... (at top of page.)
Have a fantastically blessed week!
Simply Sarah


No comments: