Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Summer Fun

Oh, that smile! Happy to be in the water all day long.

Best friends splashing and playing together. These two have been best friends I think since the day they met. We're so happy that Baby Love has a good Christian friend to play with. Both the boys have such tender hearts and gently spirits.


The sun and water finally got the best of Chunky Monkey! It takes a lot for this little guy to take a nap anymore. But the elements won out this time! Praise the Lord for nap time! ;)

Baby Love told me shortly before leaving that he was, "getting really pruney."

Summer here is almost ending. It went by so fast this year. We've had trips to the water park, splash pad and my parents' pool. The boys are getting so big. My heart feels sad when I realize how quickly the time goes by. But I am so thankful for my time as a mother. There is not one thing that I could be doing right now that is more important than my job here at home. Enjoying my blessed life and giving God praise for the life I have. What are you feeling blessed about?


No comments: