Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Nursing

Mama & Chunky Monkey.


"Chunky Monkey, say juice!"



A fun day of homeschooling, pretending to be tigers!



Nursing pads I make & sell. Three pair for $7.00

I enjoy my nursing time. It is one of my most favorite mommy things in the world. Baby Love nursed until he was 25 months old. I am especially treasuring my nursing time with Chunky Monkey, because he is my last birth child, not by our choice. I am amazed at how God makes our bodies so perfect for being a mother. I am in awe. Mothering is such a ginormous job and a wonderful gift! So if you are a mommy, thank you for taking on one of the most important positions in the world!


"Making the decision to have a child -It's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." -Elizabeth Stone




No comments: