Saturday, January 31, 2009

Murder Mystery Pt. 2





Here's our Hosts, "E.C. and Joe." Tracey (E.C.) did a great job! It really looked like a 50's diner. The whole night was fantabulous! We were served Hamburgers, Conies, French Fries, Onion Rings, Shakes and Rootbeer in real diner trays! Plus she made 3 different yummy desserts!
Here's me and my DH, "Pris and Del" with our own home-grown, Jackson. Jackson came complete with a white t-shirt, rolled up jeans, and a tattoo on his arm that says "Mom" in a heart with an arrow.
This last picture is "Pris, E.C., Dee, and Penny."
I'll post more pictures again.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Great pictures! I was wondering where E.C. and Joe were. Tracey didn't post pictures of her on her blog, she looked so great I don't understand why!

freeisforme said...

Thanks again for coming, we had such a great time even if you were plotting to kill my baby's daddy!!