Tuesday, January 27, 2009

25 Things

25 Things
Okay, there's this thing with FaceBook people, I don't do Facebook, but I thought it was a pretty good idea. I'll try my best. You're supposed to list 25 things about yourself that most people don't know. So here's a try:
1. I love Little House on the Prairie. -Seriously, love it.
2. I only will use my Index and Thumb when it required my fingers getting dirty, the others get
tucked into my palms.
3. My van must stay spotless -it's the only thing I can always keep clean.
4. I am a picker by nature. It can be anything, like picking glue off the bottle, picking paint off
my fingernails.
5. When we get pictures back from J.C. Penney's, I thoroughly get a kick out of cutting them
out. The scissors are in my glove box!
6. I never had Chinese food until I met my husband because some one told me there was cat
meat in it and I believed them. -Now I crave it regularly. Not cat meat, but Chinese food.
7. I want to learn to make soap.
8. I love cloth diapers.
9. Recycling is a lot of fun for me.
10. Can't wait to have chickens.
11. When I sing Christmas songs, I never know all the words.
12. I want to live in the country so I can have a more kids, a bigger garden and chickens.
13. My feet got bigger after having kids, but then, so did my butt...
14. I love oldies music.
15. My clothesline gives me warm, happy feelings.
16. My friends think I'm an Amish Mexican.
17. I think that gifts are better handmade.
18. "Brown-eyed Girl" was playing when I found my wedding dress and I'll never forget that
moment.
19. We will be debt-free Jan. of 2011. Everything except the house.
20. Regret not being able to finish college.
21. My towels have to be folded a certain way or I get my panties in a bunch!
22. I love doing home improvements, sewing, crafting, crocheting, blogging, reading, gardening,
and thrifting.
23. I love hardwood floors and antiques.
24. Friday movie nights with my family are priceless.
25. I love my dad's ribs and mom's egg salad.
What is your 25 List? I'd love to hear it. Gotta go, I've got two crazy boys jumping and or rolling all over my bed! Talk to you later.
Simply Sarah
P.S. Will post Murder Mystery pics, I promise!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Very cool list.. I liked reading it and learning more about you. I guess read my blog in the next couple days and hopefully I'll have posted my 25 must knows about me; since you asked right?