Monday, January 19, 2009

Happiness




First of all, I have to say that I love pictures of "bedhead" -especially when it's one of my boys. Jackson is happy all of the time, really, ask anyone who knows him. So, bed heads make me happy.
Sewing makes me happy. I finished the curtain for the back door, the kitchen windows, and the living room curtains over the weekend. There's my trusty 1940's old Singer sewing machine. I got it as a Christmas present when I was in the 6th grade. Probably one of the best gifts I've ever received.
But what makes me the happiest? I was listening to an old "mixed CD" tonight and remembering where I was in life when these songs came out. And the very best feeling of happy just washed over me, really. I felt like I wanted to cry, I was so happy. I serve a God who always loves and forgives me. He gives a jazillion chances. Then I thought of my DH, who is so absolutely stellar. What a blessing he is to me. He's one in a million and I'm so glad that I get to be his wife. Loyal. He's loyal to the very end. Then seeing my two little monkeys sleeping. In the still of this night, I thanked my Lord for all of this. My life. Then I thought of His Word. Faith, Hope & Love -and the greatest is Love. I am happiest when I'm soaking up all of my God's Love.
Simply Sarah
















1 comment:

Nikki said...

You are very inspiring as a woman, mother and domesticated diva!!!