Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I'm Baaaack!


Sorry I disappeared for so long. I took a long walk off a short cliff and amazingly enough, found my way back again! That's determination for ya.

Summer has been unbelievable busy this year. DH and I built stairs up to our porch and did a fantastic job if I do say so myself. And I am saying so. -Having never attempting anything like it we really surprised ourselves.

Now we need to install the dishwasher and countertop next month. As a once notorious magician said, "busy, busy, busy."

So hope to give some more updates soon. Hope your summer is going wonderfully. I'm thinking of Christmas gift ideas already. Never too early to start, especially for a procrastinator like me! Which reminds me of those Halloween costumes I've gotta find material for...

No comments: