Saturday, December 27, 2008

crafting






I've finally begun making cloth diapers for my Chunkiest Monkey. Oh, and I got the cutest material on clearance -even better yet.
The picture of the boys reminds me of the saying "Sometimes love hurts" -and at the moment it looks like one of em' was feelin' the love! They just love each other and it makes a mother gush with happiness.
The hats were Christmas gifts for my nieces. A gift from the heart to keep them warm this winter. Although with today's weather you'd never guess it is winter. We go from having 20 degree weather to having it 55 degrees.
Tonight I made a quick trip to the fabric store and the warm air reminded me of when I was younger taking night time drives with the convertible top down. I turned the music up loud and sang along. Something about the weather and night time turned me into a teenager again. You know when I weighted 100lbs, had gorgeous hair and cool clothes. When the only thing I thought about was what I was going to wear for the next get-together with friends. What brings back that youthful feeling for you?

No comments: