Friday, November 14, 2008

Welcome Fall


It's here! It's here! Fall is blowing away all the leaves and
the squirrels are hiding their food for winter.
The kids and I went for a walk the other day and the sound of crunching leaves underfoot made me think of walking home from school when I was a little girl. Funny how time flies. You never believe that as a kid when adults tell you that, but it really does. Childhood really is fleeting. I am so glad I get to enjoy the really important things with the boys. Things like finding a really "good" rock, or the biggest red leaf on our walks to the library.

1 comment:

freeisforme said...

This is truly the best season of the year even if it last for a brief moment. Watching our children experience things for the first time is one of my favorite job benefits!